On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 09:47:27AM +0200, Brandon Friedman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> In other words - I will have to wait for e-smith or some other supergeek
> (just kidding) to do this for me?

Kidding aside, _any_ active content is a potential security risk. It must be
carefully assessed and installed with minimal rights. That's why we do things
such as moving everything outside the scope of the web server - not doing
so is asking for trouble.

> In the mean time Charlie, as was done with the webmail, I will keep try and
> testing different products. Mainly TWIG and phpgroupware. I will post my
> findings and howtos on this list!

Your features and look&feel testing is very useful. Moving from testing to
deployment is actually a lot harder than it looks, for the reasons above.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)