> > For example???
>
> Example 1: the e-smith-manager. You cannot view the source code of the
> manager scripts via the web server.
>
> Example 2: Horde/IMP as integrated in e-smith 4.1. You cannot view the IMP
> scripts via the web server.
>
> Anything in the html directory of an i-bay is (by definition) viewable via
> the web server. Put code somewhere else, and use a ScriptAlias to create a
> URL which works.
In other words - I will have to wait for e-smith or some other supergeek
(just kidding) to do this for me?

In the mean time Charlie, as was done with the webmail, I will keep try and
testing different products. Mainly TWIG and phpgroupware. I will post my
findings and howtos on this list!

I am basically looking for a good groupware product (commercial as well) -
let me know if there are any others besides these 2?

BF