Hi Dan,

Thanks for the links.  Right now, I'm just trying to get the PCI Adapter to
be recognized (before working with the PCMCIA Card).

If you are interested, I can write a howto for 4.1.2 and additional
instructions for SME5.

If you can think of anything else (tips, tricks or notes), please send it my
way so that I can include them as well.

Thanks!

Trev.