The issue of roaming profiles is one that is best avoided.  I myself have
a strong preference for local profiles and advise anyone that I directly
consult with to implement roaming profiles, only when absolutely
necessary.

Greg made a recommendation a while back to have roaming profiles disabled
by default and then easily enabled under the server-manager > Workgroup
panel.

I know the Mitel team is very busy but if you could make this happen, I
feel this would be tremendously valuable.

Possibly the following panel text would suffice:

---
Should this Mitel Networks server be the domain master for your Windows
workgroup? Typically the answer should be yes unless a Windows server is
already performing this role on your network.

Domain master: Yes

Do you wish to implement local Windows workstation profiles or store the
profiles on the server?  This is called roaming profiles.  Typically the
answer should be no unless you have strong Windows expertise and are
comfortable with Windows roaming profile administration.

Roaming profiles: No
---

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com