Dan Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I ask you again: which ones?  If this is not what you are claiming,
would
> you please clarify?

On a very brief search, and with nothing more then a website vist, I
_believe_ Clark Connect has been supporting a 2.4 kernel since Oct 18, 2001.
 Their latest release moved from Red Hat 7.1 to 7.2 and includes a
journalled filesystem and support for "Microsoft's" PPTP VPN (experimental)
and IPSEC.

http://www.clarkconnect.org/info/0.9.1.html

The search continues...

--