> I'd been thinking along similar lines, but using
a "bleeding edge" SME
> install, based on RedHat 7.2+updates, including the
2.4.x kernel and ext3
> file system.

There is room for both at the same time like the Linux
kernel stable and development trees.

> Since it would be a developers release, it's important
that the src RPMs
> are available. Whether they go on the ISO or not is
another issue.

If you read the fine print of the GPL you may conclude
that including the source in any distribution is the
easiest way to fulfill your obligation to provide it
if you distribute binaries.

  Les Mikesell
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]