Hi,

  It seems you are doing something wrong OR it could be the file upload limit
(God I remember now there was an upload limit, uppppsssss)

> this is what I get when I tried to make the squidguard contrib into a
> upd file
> ERROR
> The requested URL could not be retrieved
> While trying to retrieve the URL:
> http://192.168.2.20/server-manager//cgi-bin/eneoupdate
> The following error was encountered:
>
>     * The request or reply is too large.
>       If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body
>       (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are
>       making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to
>       download) is too large. These limits have been established by the
>       Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact
>       them directly if you feel this is an error.
>
> Your cache administrator is root <mailto:root> .
> Generated Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:56:13 GMT by
> e-smith.e-smith.bcc60.bccks.com (Squid/2.3.STABLE4)

  Have you tried contecting your admin panel directly?

> the file is almost 6 meg in size.

  This is strange. Such a big file might be caused because a bad construction
of the upd file.

  Please, explain a little longer and do it to the list for others to follow.

  Regards.

--
Jaime Nebrera - [EMAIL PROTECTED]