On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 10:43:52AM +0200, Brandon Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> hehehe.....
>
> Mark Wilkinson wrote:
>

> > The client solved it by telling me where to put the SME machine!
>

> I feel that might happen to me shortly!

Which would naturally be bad. But, as we have continually asked whenever
you raised the "erratic dialouts" issue - "WHY is the line dialing out?"

Once that question is answered (and the logs are on the server), you can
make decisions about whether you want to stop that behaviour.

Gordon
--
 Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Director, Engineering