Well...

> In order to be clear about that, they have both chosen to post using
> personal addresses.

Okay... so I was too quick on the trigger to notice that Charlie was
posting
using his Mitel address.  :-)

The point is the same... there's no mystery... Gordon and Charlie have
just now moved into another group where they will be doing some other
Linux-based development work.  The nice part is their expertise is still
available, and they are in a position to share their development
expertise with some other groups.    As was said earlier, both Gordon
and Charlie have put in many, many, MANY long hours over the past three
years making our product the outstanding product that it is.  As Gordon
said, it was time for a change.

Those of us still involved with the product remain in their debt for all
the work they did as well as the development systems they put in place
internally.  There are not enough ways to say "thank you"!

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Product Management, Mobility Solutions
Mitel Networks Corporation            [EMAIL PROTECTED]