On 26/11/03 Hsing-Foo Wang did say:

> Great news Michael,
>
> Would you like to get involved with the efforts over at contribs.org
> or help out from time to time?  We really could use some help (If you
> emplyer permits you to contribute as a private person)

I'm sure that anyone who has worked on the server in the past or present
will be watching developments at contribs.org with interest. My own
level of participation remains to be seen, and is highly dependent on
those developments. I will say that I have high hopes.

Regards,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation