On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 08:30:58AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 December 2003 06:25 am, Dick Morrell wrote:
> [...]
> P.S. I am glad that it appears that Mitel is intending to follow through on
> its' promises and releasing ALL the source for SME.

Nothing has changed. We have always released the SRPMS for packages we
modified - unmodified packages can be grabbed from any RedHat mirror.

> It has been a long wait for some packages, and it is nice to see.

Please provide specifics - you presumably have packages in mind with
such a statement - what are they?

If there are SRPMS missing, please let [EMAIL PROTECTED] know. The list
can't put packages on the FTP site, smebugs can, if they know about
the issue.

Thanks,

Gordon
--
 Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Director, Engineering