>I'm pretty sure that isn't true.  Not only does it not make any sense
>whatsoever, but I can't find anything to back that up.  Can you support
>that claim?

>That's not true.

Both proven:
http://youtube-global.blogspot.de/2011/03/were-turning-off-our-lights-in-honor-of.html

> Yeah, that's about as convincing as your previous arguments, one of which is
> almost certainly factually incorrect, and the other is definitely factually
> incorrect.

Superficially and without actually dealing with it a little bit deeper
simply claiming an argument to be not convincing and pushing it close to
factual incorrectness is a knockout argument,
and rather reveals insistence on being right disquised as factual
argumentation, than being valuable for getting a discourse forward.

Greetings,
Torben Lechner