On 11/06/2015 06:59 PM, Ian wrote:
> Yeah, that's about as convincing as your previous arguments, one of
> which is almost certainly factually incorrect, and the other is
> definitely factually incorrect.

I'd like to call out these lines in particular for being jerkish. [0] As
we demonstrated in the discussion on moving the donation bar, (which
granted was much less controversial) it is entirely possible to come to
an agreement on things while avoiding personal attacks. I'd appreciate
it if everyone took care to maintain that behavior.

Thanks,
Steve

[0] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jerkish