Am Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 04:37:46 schrieb xor:
> While the observation of Ximin and Arne that this could be a psy-ops attack
> [1] does sound sort of paranoid, it is nevertheless an actual possibility: It
> would be a lot easier and cheaper than any other attack. It doesn't require
> the ability to write or understand code, you just need to be capable of
> offense :)

And while we’re at it, I’d like to remind myself and all who feel
anger at the thought that we might be attacked of the most important
part of the psy-ops de-orchestration article:

> The most obvious fix is: Stay friendly, stick together, keep honest
> and greet every newcomer as a potential ally. And call out
> disrupting behaviour early on: If someone insults new folks or takes
> up huge amounts of discussion time by rehashing old discussions
> instead of talking about the way forward - in a way which actually
> leads to going forward - then say that this is your
> impression. Still stay friendly: Most of the time that’s not
> intentional. And people can be affected by outside influences like
> someone attacking them in other channels, so it would be important
> to help them recover and not to push them away because their
> behaviour became toxic for some time (as long as the time investment
> for that is not overarching).

> Overall it’s about keeping the community together despite the
> knowledge that some of us might actually be aggressors or influenced
> from the outside to disrupt our work.

→ http://draketo.de/english/freenet/de-orchestrating-phkhttp://127.0.0.1:8888/USK@BvyY1z9KyR9YDdUdCujwF~CIlFXDPwKd4KM1oxbL4-k,Io2LkqwCM3vRgs3XBIlSk7LxYba-o1B7heY3DoHyObg,AQACAAE/de-orchestrating/0/

Best wishes,
Arne
--
singing a part of the history of free software:

- http://infinite-hands.draketo.de