Von: Ian <i...@locut.us>
Datum: 06.01.2016 16:12:48
An: hyazin...@emailn.de,        Discussion of development issues
<devl@freenetproject.org>
Betreff: Re: [freenet-dev] What blocks Freenet adoption?

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 4:28 AM,  <hyazin...@emailn.de> wrote:
I second Steve's statement. We've done enough 'looking what all is bad' stuff
in recent past, people already know what's wrong, that's enough.
Keep doing it - even when done in a very friendly and nice tone - just
demotivates and that highens unproductivity.

I've never heard of a project that didn't try to maintain a clear idea of what
the project's priorities should be.&nbsp; Are you saying that we already have a
comprehensive list of the issues in priority order?

If not, and it really doesn't sound like we do, then any discussion that leads
to one is entirely appropriate in any project, and there is no reason anyone
should be demotivated by it.

Ian.