* svenerichoffmann at gmx.de <svenerichoffmann at gmx.de> [2009-01-18 00:50:17]:

> I think the only "real" solution to guarantee safety
> is a dedicated freenet browser.
>
> Trying to control the behaviour and  safety of standard browsers
> is serious problematic. As Webmaster i know how much information
> can be gained from visitors.
>
> A dedicated browser would also give full control about timings
> and how much connections to fproxy are made.

Agreed, toad is going on the wrong path here... Just tell the user that
he *needs* to use a separate browser, if he doesn't do so, it's *his*
problem.

You've already spent hours^wdays implementing the useless history
cloacking thingy (which can be easily bypassed anyway), you've
 added one step in the wizard (previously we had an argument
 because you wanted me to keep down to a minimum the number
of steps) and no one is happy with the current solution!

Not even you!