Matthew Toseland ?????:
> On Thursday 15 October 2009 07:03:10 VolodyA! V Anarhist wrote:
>> Cl?ment ?????:
>>> 4) Do you use 3rd party software (like FMS, Frost, ...)?
>>> o Yes
>>> o No
>> It may sound strange, but i believe you should have "Don't know" option
>> here.
>> For many beginning users the distinction between "Freenet" and "3rd party
>> software using freenet" is quite tricky to understand.
>
> Well, we don't bundle anything at present; plugins are conceptually part of
> Freenet, everything else is third-party software in the sense that you have
> to download it separately, no?

And newbies still ask questions on Frost using "Frost" and "Freenet"
interchangeably.

I agree that Frost is "third party software", what i was saying is "There are
people who don't know that". But if you are ideologically opposed to "I don't
know" option, i'm not going to argue with anybody more than i already have.

               - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin