Hi Caty,

Thanks!

There’ s something I don’t understand. Sometimes you have 2 icons and sometimes
only 1.

For me we always need 2 icons:
* one to represent the application (e.g. Pages app, Blog app, etc)
* one to represent the event (e.g. for the Paged app: Create, Modify, Delete,
Comment. For the Blog app: Publish a blog post)

So if we display the avatar this means 3 icons: one for the avatar, one for the
app and one for the event. Maybe that’s a bit too much.

Right now, on the proposals I see, I find it very confusing and I can never
figure out which is the app and which is the event.

I think I would prefer the following:
* On the left, avatar in big + app in smaller on top of it
* On the right, icon for the event. Actually the icon could be in addition to
the “text” (i.e. “edited by”, “published by”, “commented by”, “deleted by”,
etc) or we could drop the icon for the event and only keep the text.

In your variations I don’t see one where the app icon is on the left.

Thanks
-Vincent