It's definitely an interesting idea...I wasn't aware that CLIEs with
those capabilities could be found for less than the $100 price tag
Negropointe's initiative is aiming for. If so, I'd buy one
myself...what's the cheapest handheld with a wifi card? Most of the
options I've looked at are in the $300 - $400 range.

  Dave.

Dave A. Chakrabarti
Projects Coordinator
CTCNet Chicago