On Friday, 4 May 2012 at 15:11:39 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I was envisioning eliminating the rest of the tree, and you'd have to click on one of the breadcrumbs to get it back. But that might be weird.

Something like:

etc . c .
sqlite3
* func1
* func2

And then you click on etc or c, and get the module tree back (either dynamically or after a round-trip from the server).

The idea is, when you are navigating in a module, you are interested in the module, not the rest of the modules.

I personally am not as much concerned about how many clicks it takes to navigate as much as I'm concerned about making the tree more focused on what you are doing now.

-Steve

I think that's an awesome idea, I'll play with it later. Thanks.