On Saturday, 28 April 2012 at 16:19:37 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
As it resides in this big misc repository, does it have many dependecies?

It depends on the database.d module in there too. (database.d
provides the base interface and some common functions with
other db providers.)

That's it though, D wise. It also uses the mysql C library
so you'll need libmysql on your system for it to link too.

Would you mind if the module was added to vibe, and thus relicensed to MIT? No idea if the vibe folks would actually want that though :)

My stuff is all free to take as far as I'm concerned, but
since this uses libmysql it might technically be GPL.

I don't really know. But if you're ok with that, you can have it.