On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:19:29 +0200, James Oliphant <jollie.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually, it looks like the vibe folks are using my fork of Steve Teales
mysqln. I had hoped to contact Steve first, so that these changes existed
in one place.
https://github.com/JollieRoger
All of the changes exist in individual branches off the master branch. Git
will merge these into one file fuzzily.
What they are is as follows:
        seperatemain - split main() into its own file (app.d in vibe).
        seperatemainwithport - main() using branch addporttoconnection.
        addporttoconnection - add no standard port selection to Connection.
        fixfordmd2058 - cosmetic changes to work with dmd-2.058.
        fixresultset - allow the return of an empty resultset. When
iterating schema, test had no tables and would crash.
        fixconnection - would only connect to localhost in Steve's code.
I have other changes that I haven't pushed up yet relating to NUMERIC and
null variants with a more detailed main.d.
Vibe.d looks interesting, I hope these fixes help.

Yes, your patches has been merged. Of course it would be best to have everything database complete already, but I'm glad it's been merged as-is for now - it might take a long time (and has already) before a generic database interface is completed.