On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:42:41 -0400, Adam D. Ruppe <destructiona...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, 28 April 2012 at 16:19:37 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
Would you mind if the module was added to vibe, and thus relicensed to MIT? No idea if the vibe folks would actually want that though :)

My stuff is all free to take as far as I'm concerned, but
since this uses libmysql it might technically be GPL.

If that's the case, using this lib will make your entire project GPL.

I think the britseyeview version was an attempt by Steve Teale to write a non-GPL lib that used the protocol spec from MySQL for inclusion in Phobos. Not sure where it stands.

-Steve