On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 08:33:57 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:07:13 +0000
aldanor via Digitalmars-d-learn <digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com>
wrote:

I see, thanks! :) I've started liking structs more and more recently as well and been pondering on how to convert a class-based code that looks like this (only the base class has any data):
it's hard to tell by brief description. but having multiple inheritance immediately rings an alarm ring for me. something is very-very-very
wrong if you need to have a winged whale. ;-)
A real-world example: http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/doc/cpplus_RM/hierarchy.html

H5::File is both an H5::Location and H5::CommonFG (but not an H5::Object) H5::Group is both an H5::Object (subclass of H5::Location) and H5::CommonFG
H5::Dataset is an H5::Object