On Tuesday, 15 December 2015 at 07:57:56 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-12-14 20:13, bachmeier wrote:
Is it okay if I copy your post to the wiki at this link?

http://wiki.dlang.org/Cookbook

Please don't. There's a lot of errors and weird things in the post. It doesn't really do what the title says. At least it's not interesting at all since it uses the C++ interface to call D, not the Objective-C interface. Which there is no reason to do, it could just use the C interface. No point in mixing C++ in the picture.

I removed the link to it, but I can't delete a wiki page.