On 2013-01-24 06:16, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

Heh, actually, case in point, take a look at my normal work setup:

http://66.228.38.161/download/img/jobs-would-have-hung-employees-for-doing-this.jpg

(Yes, I need to get a wireless keyboard/trackball ;) )

That's not a good work setup, in any way. Close the laptop and get a real, external monitor, or two. I'm serious, you're going to break your neck, sooner or later.

Now, for @property setters, we might use them for other
operations too.

@property int a() { return 10; }
@property void a(int v) { ... }

a += 10;

should be transformed into a(a() + 10); which is not currently
done.

Geez, we still don't have that?

No we don't :( That's also one reason why a public fields cannot be changed to a property without breaking the API, see: http://forum.dlang.org/thread/ceukykobasewoexsr...@forum.dlang.org?page=8#post-kdqs3u:2414i1:241:40digitalmars.com

--
/Jacob Carlborg