On Tuesday, 3 December 2013 at 16:04:32 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 December 2013 at 14:26:07 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
Both of these scripts require an preexisting release zip and as of this moment, I am unaware of the steps to create that file. I will need some instructions on how to access and run the auto tester if that's what generates the zip or, if it's already automatically created, instructions on how to retrieve and stage it for the build.

Wasn't Nick working on automation of that part?

I believe you are correct but I don't think it''s ready as yet.