For me 2013 has been very interesting. Learnt a huge amount with regards to D and system level programming. Basically knew nothing before hand.

Have done a lot with my tertiary institute with regards to helping others (in an official capacity). Before the end of the year I'll be doing streaming and considering D tutorials on youtube. My goal at least before I start back at my degree next year is get DOOGLE released, have my web service in a showable condition.

For 2014 the goal is:
a) Get my degree in ICT
b) Have a fully functioning gui toolkit
c) Have my web service live with support of at least one tertiary institute and maybe a conference (its educational in nature and does fill a need). d) A stretch goal of getting or starting diploma in adult education.

So if anyone in Christchurch or New Zealand in general needs a D dev I'll be available second half of next year as part of my degree (project with a company). Would help me a lot!

So for me it will definitely be very exciting.