Heh, nice thread :)

For me this year was absolutely insane. Main accomplishment pretty much says all about it - I have survived through it. Literally. Got hit by cerebral stroke (this must be the term) in previous December, almost died there - unconscious for a week, blind for a month, unable to walk for 4 more months. Still no one knows why it has happened. To own surprise have eventually recovered almost perfectly with only a few balance issues remaining. This crap has removed half of 2013 from my life though.

After that I have deciding that programming in embedded/kernel C environment is just too unhealthy and something needs to be done. Noticed that Sociomantic are hiring, casually applied, surprisingly got accepted. Moved to Berlin. Have discovered that I completely dislike Germany / Berlin but working with D is just too good to just move somewhere else :) Still struggling with that internal conflict, is definitely one of issues to address in 2014.

Also major goal for 2014 is to finally start devote some regular time to open-source projects instead of current chaotic rampaging migration between different points of interest in D domain.