On Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 17:55:19 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 12/12/13, Dicebot <pub...@dicebot.lv> wrote:
surprisingly got accepted. Moved to Berlin. Have discovered that I completely dislike Germany / Berlin but working with D is just
too good to just move somewhere else :)

What didn't you like about Berlin?

Well, ...

What I get from this thread is that a lot of guys are into music. We could strike up a band "The D Strings"*. Honestly, I feel the same, I should put a band together and not let my talent go to waste. I know more about music than I ever will about memory allocation.

@Dicebot

You may check out Ireland. Google are in Dublin and a lot of other IT companies come to Ireland too. Or you set up your own company and program in D. Game development is big in Dublin, I've heard.

*How much will we dchar-ge for the first gig? – Sorry, bad pun.