On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 22:43:55 UTC, Jeremy Powers via Digitalmars-d wrote:

From my mucking about before, I think you'll get more mileage from using libdparse directly than trying to (re)implement a parser for the plugin. For one, you save yourself all the pain of fixing weird edge cases and
keeping up to date.

I agree, but integrating something external with IntelliJ's platform seems like kind of a PITA. It looks like a lot of stuff makes heavy use of PSI trees (see: https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/IDEADEV/Developing+Custom+Language+Plugins+for+IntelliJ+IDEA#DevelopingCustomLanguagePluginsforIntelliJIDEA-ImplementingaParserandPSI)

I'm no expert in developing IntelliJ plugins either though...