On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 22:35:16 UTC, Jeremy Powers via Digitalmars-d wrote:
This looks eerily familiar...

I took a stab at an Intellij plugin a long time ago, and happened to pick
the same name:

https://github.com/elendel-/intelliD

Been meaning to pick back up again, but haven't had the chance... was waiting for the Eclipse plugin code to mature, then got distracted. Feel
free to take anything that looks useful.

Brian Schott (Hackerpilot) has done a lot of useful work grammar wise. See:

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DGrammar

An interesting path to take for an intellij plugin would be to use his DCD/libdparse for all the heavy lifting, with the plugin just farming out the work to external daemon process(es). That would avoid having yet
another lexer/parser implementation to keep up to date.

I actually forked yours originally to get it running in IDEA 14, then decided to mess with the lexer since it was causing some problems and went off from there. I saw it was somewhat inactive and tried contacting you, but couldn't find any of your contact info anywhere! Glad to see you turned up here.