On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 23:17:14 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 22:06:28 UTC, landaire wrote:
I've also been playing with getting a Intellij IDEA plugin up but it utilises DScanner. The only issue I'm having right now is for some reason its adding two elements to the Psi's tree instead of just one. Where the second has correct data but first is the correct type. Not to mention getting dscanner to output the correct line number/index ext. Fun times.

Is your work published on GitHub or elsewhere? I'd like to take a look at your approach.