On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 23:50:22 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 23:17:14 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Not to mention getting dscanner to output the correct line number/index ext. Fun times.

If the lexer is giving the wrong line numbers for tokens, I want to know about it. Do you have a file that reproduces this issue?

Not wrong numbers, just not outputting them with --ast (forked and working on it as I need it). Although if it could also lex semi colons and whitespace it would be a huge help! (not needed).