On 1/19/2015 5:35 PM, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
On 1/19/15 9:17 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/19/2015 2:49 PM, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
So... how do you search for a function definition in D without an IDE?

I do a text search for the name of the function.

I've been programming in C, C++, and D for 30 years without an IDE. It
never occurred to me that this was not doable :-)

But the results will also contain invocations of that function. Do you go one by
one until you find the definition?

Yes. "Search Again" is a single button press. It really has never occurred to me that this might be a problem needing a solution.

Of course, I'm careful not to name my functions "the".