On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 18:10:10 UTC, Jonathan Marler wrote:
Would people want and use a website that tracks who's working on what in the D Programming Language? People would go to the site and be able to find out what's being worked on, what's not being worked on, who's working on what, what bugs are being worked on. People will have to use the site and submit what they are working on though. I'd be willing to write such a site if people think it would be useful.

I really like this idea. It's hard to figure out what's even being worked on without reviewing git.