On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 01:09:25 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Before doing anything I'd suggest trying to reach main DMD/Phobos developers and ask them what kind of tools they feel lacking and what they would personally use. Such solution is only useful if it solves real problems of developers and thus is not viewed as additional maintenance burden. As Andrei has mentioned, there was one attempt of using Trello for similar purposed some time ago and it didn't catch up.

Isn't that what this forum post is for? To see what the core DMD/Phobos developers would like. Is there another place to post this sort of question?

At the same time I do believe current project management facilities are lacking for internally and externally. During Berlin meetup Martin Nowak has mentioned that he would be interested in some sort of priority communication channel among core developers to be able to organize some focused efforts - I guess that is also something related.

Do you have some more details on what this priority communication would look like. I can document it in my list of desirable features.