On Tuesday, 8 September 2015 at 17:07:50 UTC, NX wrote:
And, can somebody show me a working example code of how to solve that friend class problem without some horrible hacktic way and agressive template/mixin stuff ? (I doubt it can solved via templates but anyway...)
Why would you ever need "friend"?
All functions have access to private members if they are declared within the same module, so there "friend" is not needed. And if you need access from outside the module, why do you declare them "private"?

IMHO "friend" is a misconception, that is only there to compensate for the lack of modules in C++.