On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 20:41:38 UTC, rumbu wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 19:52:11 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 18:36:01 UTC, rumbu wrote:

Personally, I don't know any Windows developer masochistic enough to use the command line when an IDE is available for the task described above.

Nice to meet you, rumbu!
Now you know one!

;-P

---
Paolo

Nice to meet you too, Paolo. Browsing through your posts, I saw that you are using "mainly Mono-D" :) Don't tell me that you are coloring the keywords in your code using a marker.

Well, for the most-important-task you wrote, debugging, I still prefer the command line, but I admit, on linux/osx; under windows, VisualD is really a viable choice for debugging.

;-P

For git and file organization, nope, I still prefer to use them outside the IDE...

Cheers!
---
Paolo