On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 05:55:08 UTC, jdeath wrote:
you guys are nuts.
instead of thinking about this shit, you should think about how to make D usable for windows programmers.

I also write D on windows.

don't think about linux crutsches. in my company people are not even willing to think about D, since it has stone age tools, few usable libraries and is changing at a rate that is incredible.

Maybe D just isn't for them? No harm. It certainly requires early adopters and a leap of faith. That clashes with most businesses. I can't blame them.