On 12/16/2015 05:32 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
While I'm on the fence about the value of ddoc as a website programming
language (not as a documentation generator, where it is excellent IMO),
I'm doubtful of the value of converting wholesale to a different format
at this present time.  That's a lot of effort and drain of our scant
resources, with only unverifiable claims of increased participation from
nebulous crowds who so far haven't showed any signs of interest in
participating yet.  It's something we could perhaps consider in the long
term, but right now there are far more important things we need to work
on. Like actually improving what docs are currently there.

Very very very wise words. Thanks! -- Andrei