On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 15:55:01 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
That's because this website is not really a forum, in reality it is a web newsreader (NNTP gateway).

http://forum.dlang.org/help#about

I know that, I just thought that those messages/refreshs could be handled in the server-side without being seen on the client-side.

But if there's no way, I think you should cache the css/fonts or something like that because on every refresh the layout waits for style, because the text/menu bar are unfilled at the beginning of the refresh, then it's filled seconds later.

The older version didn't had the problem above.

JohnCK.