On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 16:21:09 UTC, JohnCK wrote:
On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 16:11:37 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Nothing changed in this regard since the last iteration.

Alright and finally (Before you get tired) I was looking the new DLANG.org and it's very nice. The only small thing I saw is the: "Latest announcements" and "Active Discussions" **HEADER** should have the same layout as the menu bar, here is a example:

http://i.imgur.com/jChPMZe.png

Bye,

JohnCK.

Those boxes imitate the Twitter box design, over which we have limited control.