On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 16:05:08 UTC, JohnCK wrote:
On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 15:55:01 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
That's because this website is not really a forum, in reality it is a web newsreader (NNTP gateway).

http://forum.dlang.org/help#about

I know that, I just thought that those messages/refreshs could be handled in the server-side without being seen on the client-side.

But if there's no way, I think you should cache the css/fonts or something like that because on every refresh the layout waits for style, because the text/menu bar are unfilled at the beginning of the refresh, then it's filled seconds later.

The older version didn't had the problem above.

JohnCK.

Nothing changed in this regard since the last iteration.