On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 at 15:55:14 UTC, Wulfklaue wrote:
But how about NOT always adding new feature and actually making things more easy for new people.

People need to eventually understand that all the energy wasted for complaining about D/the community/whatever would be so much more valuable if put into contributions. I'm tired of these negative vibes, 'somebody else gotta do this in his/her spare time, I need it so bad!' paradigm.

You for example reported a potential LDC issue you encountered (Visual Studio 2017 not autodetected), thanks for taking that time, but when I asked you to dig into it, you didn't even reply: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2134. That's not the way issues are fixed and D can move forward, and neither is endlessly complaining about the (perceived) status quo.

[I ignored this thread for now but was curious why it's still active, so I only read the last 2 posts.]