Am 29.01.2011 21:21, schrieb el muchacho:
Le 18/01/2011 13:01, Vladimir Panteleev a écrit :
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:27:56 +0200, bearophile
<bearophileh...@lycos.com>  wrote:

Vladimir Panteleev:

It also demotivates and alienates programmers.

I don't believe so. I've never seen any C++ programmer who has worked on
other languages like Java complain about the Java naming conventions or
the obligatory one class = one file. Never. In the contrary, I believe
most of them, when going back to C++, try to follow the same conventions
as much as possible.

I often find one class = one file annoying. I haven't done much with C++, but some stuff with Java and D1.

I mostly agree with javas naming conventions, though.

Cheers,
- Daniel