On 4/24/2011 12:18 PM, lurker wrote:
Yes, everyone is voting yes. And half of the voters haven't ever used parallelism or know
anything about its library level design issues. This voting process seemed like a joke. I
know this kind of voting is popular in other projects, but D community's infrastructure
isn't ready for this. It just shows how UNagile and clumsy the design process is and
merely a meat puppet theatre for hiding a dictatorship with uninformed
"democracy". You could just add stuff until someone starts complaining and
begin hardcore technical discussion when real problems arise.

Cheers,
sock puppet #2347

The review process leading up to the voting was not, however, a joke or unanimous or anything similar. I received plenty of tough-but-fair criticism and it led to substantial improvements in the library and especially the documentation.