On 11/20/2011 12:30 PM, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
* Some higher level networking support, such as HTTP, FTP, etc. (Jonas
Drewsen's CURL wrapper handles a lot of this and may be ready for a
second round of review.)

As I've mentioned in another thread it is ready for a second round of
review. We just need someone to step up and run the review since it
wouldn't be apropriate for me to do it myself. Anyone?

If noone else wants to volunteer, I will again. Is there something I'm missing? I find that being review manage takes very little effort: Post an initial review announcement, post a reminder, maybe post a summary/moderation message here and there, post a vote message, post a vote reminder, tally votes. It really doesn't take much time.