On 2011-11-21 16:30, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:53:27 -0500, Jacob Carlborg <d...@me.com> wrote:

On 2011-11-20 04:02, dsimcha wrote:
* Better support for creating processes/new std.process. (Lars
Kyllingstad wrote a replacement candidate for Posix and Steve
Schveighoffer ported it to Windows, but issues with the DMC runtime
prevent it from working on Windows.)

Wasn't there a fix for the DMC runtime? In that case, why isn't it
already applied?

There is a fix. I've sent it to Walter in the form of "replace this file
with the attached version". I tested the changes by replacing the object
file in the snn.lib library.

Walter has since given me github access to the DMC runtime source, and I
have not been able to successfully build the runtime due to dependence
on obscure assembler tools that Walter has not offered, nor can I
download them. I'm hesitant to submit a pull request for something I
can't successfully build or test from scratch, but I may just submit the
original changes as a pull-request anyways to get the ball rolling.

-Steve

Ok, I see.

--
/Jacob Carlborg