On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 14:55:55 -0800, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrov...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/4/11, Adam Wilson <flybo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would you be willing to send me your code? I don't know how much of it i'd end up using, but it would be really helpful in understanding how you got
as far as you did and where the trouble points were ... maybe it'll give
me a head-start on the project.

This is still a WIP project with re-architecturing on a day-to-day
basis. Highly experimental stuff. I'm not willing to share the code
yet, sorry.

But, you are much better off looking at a solid GUI framework such as
Harmonia (http://harmonia.terrainformatica.com/doku.php). Even though
it's D1 it looks pretty neat, it's a windowless GUI and has everything
modularized. It even has theming support and HTML rendering. It is
Windows-only though, but I think other OSes could have been supported
if there were people willing to port it (it isn't explicitly tied to
win32).

No worries, had to ask. Thanks for the link though, it looks promising. :-)

--
Adam Wilson
Project Coordinator